- What rules dominate present considering on pupil behaviour at school?
- What are the coverage drivers for present practices?
- What is incorrect with universal behaviour approaches?
- What key ideologies justify those approaches?
- How do we current moral choices to present approaches?
- How can a human rights viewpoint give a contribution to the improvement of other approaches?
Read Online or Download Challenging Dominant Views on Student Behaviour at School: Answering Back PDF
Best Administration books
The landscapes of upper schooling were altering speedily, with huge, immense growths in participation premiums in lots of nations the world over, and significant advancements and adjustments inside of associations. however the languages that we have to conceptualise and comprehend those adjustments haven't been preserving velocity.
Catholic excessive faculties within the usa were present process 3 significant alterations: the shift to essentially lay management and lecturers; the transition to a extra consumerist and pluralist tradition; and the expanding range of scholars attending Catholic excessive colleges. James Heft argues that to navigate those alterations effectively, leaders of Catholic schooling have to tell lay academics extra completely, behavior a extra profound social research of the tradition, and tackle the true wishes of scholars.
This historic biography examines Sarah Raymond Fitzwilliam's abolitionist roots starting to be up on a cease of the Underground Railroad, her education at a 'normal school,' her tenure as a instructor, important and the nation's first urban college superintendent (Bloomington, Illinois 1874-1892).
Extra resources for Challenging Dominant Views on Student Behaviour at School: Answering Back